For 25 weeks, select from a variety of fresh, in-season organic produce, berries, and other fruit, fresh flower bouquets, herbs, and maple syrup. You can also use your farm share to purchase other locally sourced products we carry, including cheeses, honey, baked goods, fresh eggs, dried beans, preserves, and our farm raised chicken and pork.
Full Share: Available for $400. This entitles you to $440 worth of produce and farm merchandise. This is a suitable amount for a family or couple who enjoys cooking. Buy here.
Half Share: Available for $200. This entitles you to $215 worth of produce and farm merchandise. This is a suitable amount for a family or couple who has their own garden and want to ensure they supplement their diet with fresh organic food. Buy here.
Quarter Share: Available for $100. This entitles the shareholder to $105 in farm produce and farm merchandise. This is a suitable amount for single folks and seniors, and makes a great gift. Buy here.
Winter Share: Available for $275.Once-a-month pick-up of crops that are available Nov. through April – including winter greens and large selection of tasty squash, roots, tubers and alliums. To ensure participation, pay deposit by June 1 ($100.00 minimum). Buy here.
Drop off locations for Winter CSA:
- Miles Hospital in Damariscotta
- Rt 27, Boothbay at residence
- Portland Farmers MKT (Deering Oaks in Nov, Winter farmers market at Milk and Honey Cove st Portland Dec-April)
To join our Community Supported Agriculture program or to order farm-raised meats, fill out this CSA Form, complete it and mail it to us at the address at the bottom of the page. Send in the form with payment, and you’ll be enrolled. Or deliver to us at the farmer’s market!
We love checks as payment, or buy for yourself and gifts for others at our online store!
Why participate in our CSA program?
- Eat local, organic food year round.
- Choose only what you want and as much as your family needs. There’s no worry of getting food you don’t like or of food loss if you vacation.
- Diversity! No less than 15 items to as many as 40! You will not find another farm which will provide the diversity and abundance of choice.
- Unlimited strawberries, peas, beans, greens, corn & tomatoes when they are in season. Great for canning and freezing opportunities or when guests come.
- Choose what you want to grow. Plant starts can be a part of your share. Choose from organically grown herbs, flowers or veggies. Let us grow to fruition whatever else you need.
- Farm raised meats, eggs & maple syrup with your share.
- Vote with your fork! Support a farm unsurpassed in its commitment to environmental sustainability.
We want to be your farmers! Thank you – Jan, Rob, Carl and Goran
We at Goranson Farm truly appreciate your support!
If you’d like to buy anything else listed on our brochure or just put a down payment on a share, please send us a check.